This tutorial is actually an updated version of our old Comment System and it teaches you how to build a Simple but powerful User Friendly Comment System whereby users of your websites can leave their comments on your updates or other information on your website.
A user of Vasplus Programming Blog requested that we should improve this comment system to add a feature that will display comments based on the page where a particular comment is posted.
Below are the new features we have just added to the comment system:
(1) Increase in security
(2) Proper validation for empty fields
(3) Comments are displayed based on pages where they are posted
(3) No more long URLs or contents that extends through the comments box area.
(4) Load more comments button
(5) Admins can now moderate comments by deleting unwanted comments and much more.
This powerful comment system supports all browsers and programming languages used are PHP, Ajax and Jquery.
The script is very easy to understand and customize with good programming code comments to ease usability.
To install the system on your server, please download the zipped folder containing the required files, extract it to your system then, open the file named README.txt and follow the three steps instructions given in that file.
To see the script in action, please click on the demo button below and download if you like what you see.