1. Acceptance of Terms
The following Agreement describes all terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Vasplus web site, softwares or applications generally.
By accessing this web site or using our services, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this web site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to download the free tutorials or applications on Vasplus Softwares Limited's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. You may modify the materials to suit your needs or requirements.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- use the materials on a pornographic website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vasplus Softwares Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Vasplus Softwares Limited's web site are provided "as is". Vasplus Softwares Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Vasplus Softwares Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this web site.
In no event shall Vasplus Softwares Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vasplus Softwares Limited's Internet site, even if Vasplus Softwares Limited or a Vasplus Softwares Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Vasplus Softwares Limited's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vasplus Softwares Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Vasplus Softwares Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Vasplus Softwares Limited does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Vasplus Softwares Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vasplus Softwares Limited of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of England, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles. The Agreement describes and encompasses the entire agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the contents and materials provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement.